What is Social Networking?
- Utilizing websites such as Facebook and twitter to converse with compatible people online.
- An online platform that people utilize to grow social networks
- Helps you stay connected through the use of social media.
- It assists you in interacting in a manner that you normally wouldn’t.
- If you are creative and innovative then it opens up a different world for you!
What are the Positives of Social Networking?
- Connects people who share similar interests/passions, online, not in person.
- It increases your chance of breaking through at times.
- Endear yourself more to people by sharing photos with acquaintances and online friends.
- Discover and review businesses.
- Gain employment from the comfort of your own home; online.
- Even if you have a strong character, learn to tolerate other people’s opinions.
- Make other people also want to achieve the best conceivable result.
- Expectation has no ceiling!
What are the Negatives of Social Networking?
- People can become addicted to the internet.
- Too much social networking can lead to social anxiety.
- You can lose a sense of self by being bombarded by different ideas and opinions; Are you a person that has self-understanding and self-acceptance; the manner in which you perceive yourself must be at an optimum level.
- You should rely on keeping your own motivation authentic and never waver from keeping your pursuit of ultimate success a place where you maintain who you really are!
- Online bullying
Social Networking (In a Nutshell)
- If it helps you then utilize it, but don’t overdo it.
- It’s okay as long as you don’t lose who you are.
- Be careful; there can be frauds; it’s difficult to police.
- Are you willing to go out of your comfort zone and make alterations to your vision?
- It’s ultimately up to you whether something gets to you.
- You only need one person to believe in you to change your life.