What Motivates you?
Answers can be derived from the people that inspire you; they don’t need to be people you know personally due to technology. At the same time, you have you must learn from your own experiences. You need to be able to answer the following questions:
- What is your passion?
- Does money matter; is financial stability enough?
Keep it Simple When it Comes to summing up what inspires you?
- Why are you doing what you’re doing?
- What job would be your ideal one?
- If it’s not positive then don’t pursue it!
- What motivates you?
- Don’t give up on your vision!
- Be open, humble, have empathy, open and unselfish.
What idea do you have, bearing in mind your own personal goals or your organisations?
- Never be scared to implement new ideas or at least contemplate them.
- You must think laterally and outside the box so to speak.
- If you are creative and innovative then it opens up a different world for you.
- Don’t worry if what you visualise doesn’t come to fruition.
- Your philosophies must continually evolve.
How are you going to go about your journey?
- You have to plan ahead and be passionate enough for motivation to come naturally and not be a chore.
- Every stage of the plan must be associated with an idea or plan that is unwavering and robust enough to withstand the stumbling blocks that arise.
How to keep mentally stimulated?
- You should rely on keeping your own motivation authentic and never waver from keeping your pursuit of ultimate success a place where you maintain who you really are.
- What is important in the given time period at that specific point of time and implementing what is needed to chase that dream and make it become a reality.
- You must never waver from being in complete control of your tasks.
- Be a good listener; always have an open mind to other people’s views or suggestions.