Team Sport (In a Nutshell)
- Play your given role.
- Learn to get on with people.
- Make new friends; grow socially.
- Camaraderie within the group can be infectious.
- Can reduce worrying and can boost belief within one’s self.
- Means that a person is fitter.
- It teaches people about failure.
- The activity that can bring you happiness.
- Teamwork that’s required in other industries can be acquired through team sport.
- It can teach you how to cope with adversity and being resilient.
- Optimum performance at your role should be the aim.
Continue reading “Why the Positives of being a part of a Team Sport outweigh the Negatives!”