Technology in Sports (In a Nutshell)
- Without technology it would be impossible to watch sport from the comfort of your own home.
- It’s utilized in sport to reach the correct decision, if the umpire or referee is unsure.
- It can be as simple as GPS tracker monitoring an athlete’s performance.
- Technology can help an athlete improve their personal display.
- It makes collecting data for sporting teams easier.
- Technology can even help change the components of a tennis racquet!
- Without technology in sport it wouldn’t be possible to track performances.
Continue reading “Why Technology has become an Essential part of Sport?”
Courage (In a Nutshell)
- Not fear something you may find dangerous and/or painful.
- A person who has unwavering belief in themselves.
- It helps you act without fear of failure or rejection.
- Without courage, you can’t achieve good things that are meaningful.
- Doing what is correct from a moral perspective.
- Having courage can require giving up certain things. Giving up negative influences.
- In order to have courage you must be genuine and authentic.
Continue reading “Courage”