Ralph Waldo Emerson- Philosopher (In a Nutshell)
- Ralph Waldo Emerson was born in the USA on May 25th, 1803.
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The first wealth is health.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. All is riddle, and the key to a riddle is another riddle.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- He lived until April 27th, 1882.
Continue reading “Ralph Waldo Emerson- Philosopher”
Anxiety (In a Nutshell)
- Anxiety is generally caused by stress.
- Even though a person may be nervous, they can alter their thoughts.
- Don’t be afraid of feeling a certain way, as it can be a standard response.
- “We all have anxiety about things. We all have insecurities, but eventually you have to face your fears if you want to be successful, and everybody has some fear of failure.”- Nick Saban (American- NFL Coach)
Continue reading “Anxiety”
Self-Esteem (In a Nutshell)
- The manner in which a person views themselves.
- A person with high self-esteem usually believes in themselves.
- Thinking positively about yourself, doesn’t mean you are arrogant.
- Don’t let external forces influence the manner in which you view yourself.
- What it means to have a decent perception of yourself is that you have confidence.
- Being self-confident in making decisions and having a positive outlook on yourself along with the challenges you have will determine whether you have a high self-esteem.
Continue reading “Self-Esteem”