Only Child (In a Nutshell)
- A person that has no brothers or sisters.
- Parents can put all their energy into bringing up their only child.
- They are wrongly viewed stereotypically as being spoilt by their parents.
- It’s obviously cheaper financially to have only one child as opposed to two or more.
- Can mean that a person is more independent, which can be an advantage.
- Analyse yourself more effectively.
- Emphasise your strengths more.
Continue reading “What’s the Life of an Only Child Like?”
Being Passive (In a Nutshell)
- Someone that generally does what other people want them to do.
- Easily influenced by other individuals’ beliefs.
- Find it difficult to make a decisive call based on their own, without anyone influencing the way that the path they choose to take.
- It’s a mindset that can mean that a person places priority on avoiding conflict in any endeavour in life.
Continue reading “Is it a Positive or a Negative to be Passive”