Aaron Judge- Baseballer (In a Nutshell)
- Aaron Judge was born in the United States on April 26th, 1992.
- He is an Outfielder that bats and throws with his right hand.
- Having played for the New York Yankees since 2016 is pretty impressive.
- “If your team is in the trenches, you’ve got to be in the trenches with them.”- Aaron Judge
- “My goal every year is to come in and be consistent. It doesn’t matter if it’s the first game of the year or it’s the last game of the year.”- Aaron Judge
Continue reading “Aaron Judge- Baseballer”
Kurt Warner- Former NFL Player (In a Nutshell)
- Kurt Warner was born in the United States on June 22nd, 1971.
- The position that he played was Quarterback.
- He retired from playing NFL in January, 2010.
- “You have to live life for today and for this moment.”- Kurt Warner
- “Sports have an amazing way of banding people together from all walks of life, building relationships that never would have happened.”- Kurt Warner
Continue reading “Kurt Warner- Former NFL Player”
Luka Doncic- Basketballer (In a Nutshell)
- Luka Doncic was born in Slovenia on February 28th, 1999.
- The position that he plays is Point guard.
- He has played for the Dallas Mavericks, since 2018.
- “Every year I want to be better. That’s the goal for me.”- Luka Doncic
- “This is what real teams do in tough times, is stick together. It’s easy to stay together when it’s all good, you know? The tough times, that’s when you have to stay together.”- Luka Doncic
- “It’s something unexpected that the coronavirus happened.”- Luka Doncic
Continue reading “Luka Doncic- Basketballer”