Rohit Sharma- Cricketer (In a Nutshell)
- Rohit Sharma was born in India on April 30th, 1987.
- He is a Right-handed batsman.
- Representing India in all three formats is impressive.
- He has played for Mumbai Indians since 2011.
- “Nothing is easy in cricket. Maybe you watch it on TV, it looks easy. But it is not. You have to use your brain and time the ball.”- Rohit Sharma
- “You need to realise that you must have something to aim for, something to drive you.”- Rohit Sharma
Continue reading “Rohit Sharma- Cricketer”
Harbhajan Singh- Former Cricketer (In a Nutshell)
- Harbhajan Singh was born in India on July 3rd, 1980.
- He was a Right-arm off-spin Bowler.
- Playing all three formats at international level is impressive: Test, ODI, T20I.
- He decided to retire from all forms of cricket in December, 2021.
- “There are days where you do everything right and nothing goes in your favour.”- Harbhajan Singh
- “Being a professional cricketer, you have to adapt to the conditions quickly. It takes time to get rhythm when you are constantly travelling from one country to another.”- Harbhajan Singh
Continue reading “Harbhajan Singh- Former Cricketer”
Suresh Raina- Former Cricketer (In a Nutshell)
- Suresh Raina was born in India on November 27th, 1986.
- He was a Left-handed Batsman.
- Having represented India in all three formats is remarkable.
- The decision for him to retire was made by him on August 15th, 2022.
- “At the international level, one has to keep working hard and develop new skills. International cricket is all about improving yourself.”- Suresh Raina
Continue reading “Suresh Raina- Former Cricketer”