Your Setbacks are What Make you!
- Be true to yourself; even if you have been a failure, in the long run you will succeed.
- You may have a vision that other people don’t agree with; don’t let it deter you from chasing your dreams.
What Scares you?
- Is it the way in which other people perceive you or is it lack of assurance?
- Do you continue on the same path after encountering a thing that prevents or hinders your progress?
- It may be presenting to a large amount of people that intimidates you more than expressing yourself to someone who you are comfortable with; this fear must be the same for both in order to “Stand out from the Pack!”
- Are you willing to go out of your comfort zone and make alterations to your vision?
What Gives you Belief?
- Do you take charge of your social and emotional wellbeing?
- You must have a conscious knowledge of your character and feelings and what causes them to be that way.
- Are you a person that has self-understanding and self-acceptance; the manner in which you perceive yourself must be at an optimum level, but not one of arrogance.
- Your vision must have no limits.
Should You Need to Evaluate Yourself Before you make a Decision:
- Be relaxed
- Think about the consequences.
- Don’t be impulsive; give yourself time to think and take a break.
- Seek other opinions from genuine people.
- If you need to research about a decision, do so.
- Sometimes not assessing yourself and it will appear more straight forward to reach the finish line even if you fail and don’t reach the destination.
- Make the best decision at that given point in time; it may be something as simple as taking a break!