The Impact that Exercise and Sport Have on Mental Health (In a Nutshell)
- It’s a no brainer that exercise has a positive impact on mental health.
- Individual sport can be good as it builds self belief, but bad, as it can make a person isolated.
- Team sport can be good as the team have camaraderie.
- There is the chance of a Coach having a detrimental influence on a person in a team sport.
- Teammates can belittle and alienate a person.
Continue reading “The Impact that Exercise and Sport Have on Mental Health”