What Sports can teach everyone about Life (In a Nutshell)
- “Your mind is what makes everything else work.” Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (American Basketballer)
- “You can’t win unless you learn how to lose.” Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (American Basketballer)
- “One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team.” Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (American Basketballer)
Continue reading “What Sports can teach everyone about Life”
- It helps people to be content and brings people together, generally.
- In football people can be from different parts of the world and become friendly though it.
- Activity that unifies people that are totally different to each other.
Continue reading “Sport is a Universal Language!”
Team Sport (In a Nutshell)
- Play your given role.
- Learn to get on with people.
- Make new friends; grow socially.
- Camaraderie within the group can be infectious.
- Can reduce worrying and can boost belief within one’s self.
- Means that a person is fitter.
- It teaches people about failure.
- The activity that can bring you happiness.
- Teamwork that’s required in other industries can be acquired through team sport.
- It can teach you how to cope with adversity and being resilient.
- Optimum performance at your role should be the aim.
Continue reading “Why the Positives of being a part of a Team Sport outweigh the Negatives!”