Sports (In a Nutshell)
- Sport can help you make new friends.
- It can have a big influence on a person’s physical and/or mental wellbeing.
- There are many positives in sport; generally, people who participate in sport are resilient and have a good self-esteem. It helps build confidence.
- Team sports teach people to trust each other, which can help a person socially.
- It teaches people that perfection is impossible to obtain.
- A person can learn about belief in yourself and to have respect for your fellow human being.
Continue reading “What Makes Sport so Important?”