What is Required for Someone to be a Leader in a Team Sport (In a Nutshell)
- A person who must put the team before themselves.
- Someone that has their feet placed firmly on the ground.
- Makes every person around them better players and people.
- Ensures that their teammates perform to their optimum level.
- Must realise that winning isn’t everything, as maximizing performance and endeavour should be the goal.
- Willing to sacrifice any individual recognition and/or accolades below that of the team and subsequently their teammates.
Continue reading “The Important Do’s and Don’ts of Being a Leader, in a Team Sport!”