What sets Sourav Ganguly apart (In a Nutshell)
- Born on 8th July, 1972.
- He was a left handed batsman who played for India in Test and one day cricket.
- He is a former national cricket team captain.
- He is an Indian cricket administrator and commentator.
- “Everything in life is about standing up and making the most of your opportunities.”- Sourav Ganguly
- “I cherish my entire life. I’ve been blessed with a life full of good memories.”- Sourav Ganguly
- “One-day cricket must be taken with equal importance to Test cricket.”- Sourav Ganguly
Continue reading “What sets Sourav Ganguly apart”
What makes AB de Villiers the person that he is (In a Nutshell)
- A South African cricketer born on February 17th, 1984.
- “There are so many dreams that I’d like to follow.”- AB de Villiers
- “You live for all those pressure moments. Through an international career, you have ups and downs, but you always feel you are going to be tested in moments like that. It has taken me years to feel comfortable and to feel I have good composure in those situations.”- AB de Villiers
Continue reading “What makes AB de Villiers the person that he is”
What makes ‘Cricket’ the way it is (In a Nutshell)
- “To me it doesn’t matter how good you are. Sport is all about playing and competing. Whatever you do in cricket, enjoy it, be positive and try to win.”- Ian Botham (English-Cricketer)
- “Cricket, like all sport, offers glory to few and a lifetime of it to even fewer. For the investment it demands, it offers short careers that end when people in other professions are starting to flourish.”- Harsha Bhogle (Indian- Cricket Commentator)
Continue reading “What makes ‘Cricket’ the way it is”