What is Required for Someone to be a Leader in a Team Sport (In a Nutshell)
- A person who must put the team before themselves.
- Someone that has their feet placed firmly on the ground.
- Makes every person around them better players and people.
- Ensures that their teammates perform to their optimum level.
- Must realise that winning isn’t everything, as maximizing performance and endeavour should be the goal.
- Willing to sacrifice any individual recognition and/or accolades below that of the team and subsequently their teammates.
Continue reading “The Important Do’s and Don’ts of Being a Leader, in a Team Sport!”
AFL All Australian Team (Players not playing Finals in Season 2020- In a Nutshell)
The team that has been chosen consists of players that have played for teams outside of the top eight in AFL Season 2020 that would make up an All Australian team adjudged solely from those ten teams that missed out on finals.
Nine of the 22 players that made the team were selected in the All-Australian squad of 40: Jordan Ridley, Nat Fyfe, Luke Ryan, Matt Taberner, Nick Haynes, Jack Gunston, Clayton Oliver, Christian Petracca and Tom Papley.
Co-Captains: Nat Fyfe, Sam Walsh
Continue reading “AFL All Australian Team (Players not playing Finals in Season 2020)”