Skip to content
Raul Jimenez- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Raul Jimenez was born in Mexico on May 5th, 1991.
- He is a Striker.
- In his Youth career he played for América.
- During his Senior career he has played for América, Atlético Madrid and Benfica who loaned him out to Wolves.
- He has been playing for Wolves on a permanent basis from 2019 onwards.
- He has represented Mexico.
- Jimenez was knocked out; badly injured on November 29th, 2020, when he was knocked unconscious, when playing for Wolves.
- Thankfully he recovered to play 230 days later!
Raul Jimenez- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “The truth is I would like to play 90 minutes, do it in every game.”- Raul Jimenez
- “It’s good to be able to be the same no matter who you’re playing, knowing what you’re doing, having consistency.”- Raul Jimenez
- “I am fine, I do not close any doors, I am open to whatever comes but it does not stop me sleeping.”- Raul Jimenez
- “I’m proud of being part of the Mexico attack, and I want to show who I am.”- Raul Jimenez
Raul Jimenez- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “Every time I score or assist I am proud of myself if I have helped the team to get a result.”- Raul Jimenez
- “One needs to be of a mindset that to be champions of the world anyone can be beaten, and that’s what we want, what we dream about.”- Raul Jimenez
- “I never quit. I always kept working and doing the things that I know with a smile on my face knowing that if my chance came I would be ready to take it.”- Raul Jimenez
Raul Jimenez- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “Every day we can learn something that makes us better.”- Raul Jimenez
- “The truth is I am very happy in Wolverhampton.”- Raul Jimenez