- It helps people to be content and brings people together, generally.
- In football people can be from different parts of the world and become friendly though it.
- Activity that unifies people that are totally different to each other.
- Without sport there wouldn’t be so many inspiring events in the world.
- It can motivate a person, in a positive fashion.
- A person doesn’t have to play sport to be passionate about it.
- When you are “Lonely” sport can be your best friend!
- A person can come up with different ideas. There’s so much associated with sport that can be created due to its existence.
- There can be statistical data that can be applied to industries other than sport.
- Sport can make a person happy during tough times.
- It’s a no brainer that there can be an increase in someone’s mental health in a positive manner.
- Even though people have to be socially isolated they can be happier due to watching sport on television.
- There’s no doubt that sport can help a person grow naturally.
- It can teach people about winning and society’s perception of success.
- There is a chance that people can be taught about losing, which is thought of as failure.
“Reliability in Tough Times”
- Especially during “Times” that we are currently going through, which is COVID-19; sport has made people cope.
- You need to stay together as one during difficult situations.
- People can learn things that can be considered as simple as being amicable with other individuals.
- It can give society knowledge on certain subjects that they wouldn’t normally have.
- The intellectual capacity whether it be social or emotional can improve through sport.