Bhuvneshwar Kumar- Cricketer (In a Nutshell)
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar was born in India on February 5th, 1990.
- He is a Right-arm fast medium Bowler.
- Having represented India in all three formats is pretty impressive.
- “When I started playing cricket, I knew that my physique is not at all like a typical fast bowler. My body language is also different, and I am not aggressive by nature; thus, my focus was always on my skills.”- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- “I just try to improve every series.”- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Bhuvneshwar Kumar- Cricketer (Nitty Gritty)
- “When I began, I was more of a swing bowler with little pace, but I realized it will be difficult to sustain without the pace, so my fitness has now allowed me maybe an extra yard of pace. That has been the secret to my success.”- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- “As a new ball bowler, it’s my job to stick to the basics.”- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- “It was always a dream to play Test for India, and I was very happy when I got my first wicket.”- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Bhuvneshwar Kumar- Cricketer (What sets him apart)
- “There is no specific formula that you need to follow to do well on certain wickets.”- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- “T20 is a game where you must expect the unexpected.”- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- “There are many things that you just observe while watching Steyn. Just seeing him bowl is a great learning in itself.”- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- “IPL is such a tournament that you end up knowing about the strengths and weaknesses of everyone because you are playing with so many people in the same side.”- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Bhuvneshwar Kumar- Cricketer (Final Thoughts)
- “We all know just bowling won’t do in modern international cricket, and we have to contribute with the bat and as a fielder, too.”- Bhuvneshwar Kumar