Harbhajan Singh- Former Cricketer (In a Nutshell)
- Harbhajan Singh was born in India on July 3rd, 1980.
- He was a Right-arm off-spin Bowler.
- Playing all three formats at international level is impressive: Test, ODI, T20I.
- He decided to retire from all forms of cricket in December, 2021.
- “There are days where you do everything right and nothing goes in your favour.”- Harbhajan Singh
- “Being a professional cricketer, you have to adapt to the conditions quickly. It takes time to get rhythm when you are constantly travelling from one country to another.”- Harbhajan Singh
Harbhajan Singh- Former Cricketer (Nitty Gritty)
- “I am just enjoying what cricket has given me. In sports, it’s obviously really important for all of us to remain fit – and health is wealth, so health comes with sport.”- Harbhajan Singh
- “Thinking about your role will automatically get you in the frame of mind to get your strategy and game plan right before you step onto the field.”- Harbhajan Singh
- “International sport is a lonely journey. You compete with one’s self to try to grow as a cricketer.”- Harbhajan Singh
Harbhajan Singh- Former Cricketer (What set him apart)
- “A bowler is his own captain. I know what needs to be done, what the ball is doing. If you don’t know where you are going to bowl and where you think the batsman will hit, then how can you tell the captain what you want? You are the judge.”- Harbhajan Singh
- “Either you face challenges in life head on or back out. And I am not someone to back out of challenges.”- Harbhajan Singh
Harbhajan Singh- Former Cricketer (Final Thoughts)
- “You cannot keep doing the same things. According to the situation, your role changes in one-day cricket, especially in a phase like the Powerplay. If I bowl four spells, four times I will be playing a different role.”- Harbhajan Singh
- “It’s very hard to find true friends when your life is a bumpy ride full of twists and turns. But, I’m glad that amidst the ramblings in life I have managed to win some great friends.”- Harbhajan Singh