Harbhajan Singh- Former Cricketer (In a Nutshell)
- Harbhajan Singh was born in India on July 3rd, 1980.
- He was a Right-arm off-spin Bowler.
- Playing all three formats at international level is impressive: Test, ODI, T20I.
- He decided to retire from all forms of cricket in December, 2021.
- “There are days where you do everything right and nothing goes in your favour.”- Harbhajan Singh
- “Being a professional cricketer, you have to adapt to the conditions quickly. It takes time to get rhythm when you are constantly travelling from one country to another.”- Harbhajan Singh
Continue reading “Harbhajan Singh- Former Cricketer”