Harbhajan Singh- Former Cricketer (In a Nutshell)
- Harbhajan Singh was born in India on July 3rd, 1980.
- He was a Right-arm off-spin Bowler.
- Playing all three formats at international level is impressive: Test, ODI, T20I.
- He decided to retire from all forms of cricket in December, 2021.
- “There are days where you do everything right and nothing goes in your favour.”- Harbhajan Singh
- “Being a professional cricketer, you have to adapt to the conditions quickly. It takes time to get rhythm when you are constantly travelling from one country to another.”- Harbhajan Singh
Continue reading “Harbhajan Singh- Former Cricketer”
Nasser Hussain- Former Cricketer (In a Nutshell)
- Nasser Hussain was born in India on March 28th, 1968.
- He was a Right-handed Batsman.
- At Domestic level he represented Essex.
- Hussain captained England in 45 of his 96 Test Matches and 88 One Day Internationals.
- He retired from cricket on May 27th, 2004.
- “Everyone should be decisive about what’s best for them and stick to it.”- Nasser Hussain
- “Learning how to win comes with switching the onus of pressure away from yourselves and then seizing your moment.”- Nasser Hussain
Continue reading “Nasser Hussain- Former Cricketer”
Dale Steyn- Former Cricketer (In a Nutshell)
- Dale Steyn was born in South Africa on June 27th, 1983.
- He was a Right-arm fast bowler.
- Remarkably, he took 5 wickets in an innings on 26 occasions in Test match cricket, in 93 Test matches.
- Impressively, he has played for 17 Domestic teams, most notably; Essex, Watwickshie, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Sunrise Hyderabad, Glamorgan, Hampshire and Melbourne Stars.
- He retired from cricket in August, 2021.
- “When you are in the company of greatness, there is only one thing to do: to raise your game.”- Dale Steyn
Continue reading “Dale Steyn- Former Cricketer”