AFL Grand Final Preview (In a Nutshell)
Melbourne Demons v Western Bulldogs
Key matchup: Clayton Oliver v Jack Macrae
Melbourne Demons Game Changer: Clayton Oliver
Western Bulldogs Game Changers: Caleb Daniel, Jack Macrae, Josh Schache
My Prediction: Western Bulldogs
AFL Grand Final Preview (Where the Game will be won)
- The team that uses the ball more efficiently, which should be the Western Bulldogs.
- It will be a key factor if a team can do the basics right.
- The game will be won and lost by who can kick straight when given the opportunity.
AFL Grand Final Preview (Nitty Gritty)
- If the Bulldogs can negate the influence that the Demons ruckman, Max Gawn has on the game. It will be almost a certainty that the Bulldogs win the Premiership.
- The Demons need to have a fast start to the game in order to prevent the Bulldogs from gaining confidence and momentum as the Bulldogs will win comfortably should they start well.
AFL Grand Final (Points of Difference)
- The Demons will go into the game with two key forwards and two ruckmen that can go forward. The Bulldogs can be stretched defensively if the Demons are on form. They rely heavily on their mid sized and small forward in Bailey Fritsch and Kysaiah Pickett who combined for 93 goals thus far in season 2021.
- Contrastingly, the Bulldogs will go in with three mobile tall forwards and a mid sized forward as well as a small forward in Mitch Hannan and Cody Weightman.
AFL Grand Final (Final Thoughts)
- The Western Bulldogs tall forwards in Josh Schache, Tim English and last but not least Aaron Naughton should be able to negate the influence of Demons defenders Jake Lever and Steven May.
- It’s going to be a great tactical battle.
- The Bulldogs needed the week off more than the Demons as it will be the Demons 2nd break in the final’s series in season 2021.
- The team that should benefit from having least media hype should be the Bulldogs and it should mean they play with freedom and win!