Luck (In a Nutshell)
- “Those who have succeeded at anything and don’t mention luck are kidding themselves.”- Larry King (American- Television Host)
- “Be prepared, work hard, and hope for a little luck. Recognize that the harder you work and the better prepared you are, the more luck you might have.”- Ed Bradley (American- Journalist)
- “I say luck is when an opportunity comes along and you’re prepared for it.”- Denzel Washington (American- Actor)
- “I think the harder you work, the more luck you have.”- Dave Thomas (American- Businessman)
Continue reading “Fortunate to Write my 1000th Blog- ‘Luck’”
Facts and Figures
Average Score: 83.94 points per team; fairly high, considering seven teams scored 71 points or less.
Average Winning Margin: 30.11 points per game, which accurately displays that there was a mixture of tight and one sided games.
Round 11 (In a Nutshell): In Round 11 I correctly predicted three out of nine results. Round 11 had plenty of intriguing story lines. Find out what transpired in the Round 11 Review!
Continue reading “AFL Round 11 Review (Season 2021)”
Pep Guardiola – Football Coach (In a Nutshell)
- Pep Guardiola was born in Spain on January 18th, 1971.
- He played for Barcelona at youth level.
- At senior level he played for Barcelona C, Barcelona B, Barcelona, Brescia, Al-Ahli and Dorados as a defensive midfielder.
- Along with that he played for Spain U21, Spain U23, Spain and Catalonia.
- He has Coached Barcelona B, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester City, who he is currently Coaching.
- As a Coach he is thought of as one of the best in the world, if not the best.
Continue reading “Pep Guardiola – Football Coach”