- The aim of a football team should be to score more goals than their opposition.
- That’s what they must have in order to be a successful team.
- Without this trait you can’t achieve anything as a person or an organisation.
- It means that as a team in football you have faith and confidence in yourself.
- As a team it can mean that you can perform to your optimum level.
- It indicates that a team is willing to take risks, which is needed in football.
- There is a strong possibility that you have the courage to take chances.
- You can discover motivation from things other than football.
- If you don’t possess a “passion” then you may as well not play football!
“Despair and Hope”
- It’s natural to feel “Despair” when you are losing or have a lot of injuries.
- You must still possess “Hope” even if your team is having a tough time.
- As a squad you need to have “Depth.”
- Without having backup in positions it’s tougher to win competitions.
- There must be a player that can fill in if someone is injured or out of form in the given position on the field.
- Plenty of football is played above the shoulders.
- If you don’t maintain “Balance” in your life then you won’t succeed at anything.
- It’s needed to have a strong character and be resilient in times of adversity as a football team if they want to achieve success.
- “Emotional Balance” is imperative, because everyone needs to be in sync from an emotional sense; it’s a test of how you play as a team.
- In order to perform at your best as a team “Emotional Balance” is a must!