Skip to content
What is Attitude?
- There are different types of attitudes that makes attitude such a pivotal part of any person or organization being successful.
- The frame of mind a person has.
- A person’s demeanour, manner and a perspective that they have.
- The state of mind that a person has, which is the catalyst for their opinion.
- To be enthusiastic
- Faith; lack of doubt.
- A mindset that looks forward to positive results.
- Despite being in a negative situation take the positives out of it.
- Don’t fear failure; Bumps in the road are practically inevitable!
- A belief that the worst case scenario could come to fruition.
- The feeling of being despondent about the current state of affairs.
- The feeling of being unhappy
- A person that lacks expectation and is depressed.
- A feeling of hopelessness and wanting to give up.
- A feeling of being helpless.
Manners in Which to Improve a Person’s Attitude
- If you have a purpose then it’s inevitable a person’s attitude will improve.
- Don’t assume that results will come about. Focus on the process.
- Utilize losses as motivation to improve your ability.
- Try and associate with individuals that have a good attitude.
- Accept that other people have limitations; no one is perfect.
There are Three Components to Attitude
- The part of the attitude that is the feeling element of it.
- Emotions that are brought about by anxiety or disliking something.
- Knowing someone’s attitude can assist a person in predicting someone’s behaviour.
- The intention of a person to behave in a certain manner to an object.
- This relates to a person’s belief and/or knowledge pertaining to an attitude and/or object.