Skip to content
- Modesty; being unassuming.
- Often listen to other people’s opinions.
- Thankful, appreciative of what you have.
- People who have an understanding of the difference between self confidence and arrogance.
- A person can understand that success isn’t always the be all and end all.
- Someone that’s grateful for what they have.
- You can only improve if you have the character trait of humility.
- A person who lives the truth; its more than merely communicating the truth.
- It means that a person is genuine and authentic.
- An individual that’s honest doesn’t behave in a fashion that’s morally wrong.
- Someone who doesn’t lie.
- Honesty is the best policy!
- The truth will always reveal itself.
- In the long term it’s much better to be a person who is honest.
- Be honest and everything will come to fruition.
- Honesty is the correct manner to tackle difficult scenarios, particularly long term.
- Regardless of the difficulty in order to reach an outcome, you attempt the task.
- Unwaveringly sticking to a strategy regardless of the consequences.
- Not giving up.
- Someone who keeps showing that they have an optimum level of endeavour at all times.
- Having the capability to deal with setbacks along the way.
- Pursuing goals that may seem insurmountable or be perceived in that manner by internal and/or external forces.
- A person that isn’t scared to take risks.
- A person who is willing to forgo animosity and resentment towards their fellow human being.
- Instead of blaming others, to understand yourself.
- Someone who’s willing to rise above anything.
- Becoming more forgiving can increase a person’s self esteem.
- Become a person that has empathy for other people.
- Not baring grudges irrespective of someone else endeavouring to belittle you.