My Favourite 5 players (Fifa 20 Ultimate Team)
5- Jordan Henderson (Liverpool)- Can control the middle of the park.
4- Kyle Walker (Manchester City)- A player that plays well with the ball as well as when he doesn’t have the ball; an attacking right back.
3- Harry Maguire (Manchester United)- Capable of tackling well and forcing the opposing team into turnovers.
2- Mateo Kovacic (Chelsea)- A player that’s capable of giving a team control of the game in the middle of the park.
1- Marcos Alonso (Chelsea)- Plays like a left winger, despite being a left back.
- Gameplay is realistic it’s scary how genuinely accurate the depiction of the game is.
- The commentary is in sync with the gameplay and is so in sync it’s frighteningly real.
- Fifa Ultimate Team is a challenge; I’m in Division 10 and still find it difficult.
- It’s even fun when you lose.
- You get punished for your errors in Fifa Ultimate Team; which is realistic.
- The crowd behaviour is realistic; there are boos if you are losing at home.
- Crowd chants player names, eg Sergio Aguero (‘Sergio’)- when he scores.
- It’s a difficult game to master; you can lose badly without doing much wrong.
- Fifa Ultimate Team is dominated by the teams with the better players.
- Fifa 20 isn’t an easy game to play well at.
- It’s difficult to master the game play.
In a nutshell
- This game is a must have on Playstation 4.
- Don’t think twice as it’s an extremely therapeutic way of spending your time.
- You can play your friends online.
- The result of the game is inconsequential; it’s fun.
- The atmosphere and game play are 2nd to none.
- This game is the best game I’ve ever played!