Skip to content
Sport Has the Potential to Bring People Together
- No other activity except perhaps the musical industry has the power to bring people from all walks of life together.
- Sport can create harmony throughout society.
- Different cultures are brought together through sport.
- Sport is often referred to as ‘the great leveller.’
- The basic principles of sport remain the same; it’s a fun activity.
Sport Needs to Stick to the Basics
- Sport must bring out the core values that a person should possess.
- Enjoyment of the activity is paramount.
- Winning shouldn’t be everything.
- Sport can’t only be thought of purely as a business.
- Money shouldn’t be obscene, ie transfers and player earnings in football.
- Sport should give people that are having a tough time hope and motivation.
- There should be no person that can’t be a part of the industry from a diversity perspective.
Sport has a lot of Power to Bring Positives to the World
- Sport should help everyone rise above the hypocrisy, ignorance and injustice within society.
- Even non sporting fans can be inspired by the underdog winning.
- It can evoke plenty of hope for people in a tough predicament.
- Sport has no time for bullying and belittling of your fellow human being.
- There is often a common goal in team sports.
- In team sports talent isn’t everything; it’s about playing your role for the team.
Who Inspires Me in the Sporting Industry?
- Coaches, football managers and players that are authentic.
- Players in a team that have a team first mentality.
- The underdog winning; when Leicester City won the Premier League!
- Where there are genuinely good people that are selfless.
- People within the sporting industry that rise above adversity!