Gather Information Pertaining to other People’s Perception of you
Your motivation should reflect your values.
Get information from sincere group of people that will analyse you honestly with regards to:
- What you are good at with regards to your job/ career path.
- What is holding you back.
- What you are lacking.
- In order to gain help from others you give yourself the chance to obtain opportunities that may not have been possible without that assistance.
- What you can seize from your network; suggestions on how to improve your mannerisms and behaviours.
Timing is Pivotal
- Continue to follow the right path.
- The bravery to halt doing things that lead you down the wrong path.
- The tenacity to evolve and follow the right path because of it.
Having the Foresight to Follow your Initial Belief
- Make your goals realistic.
- What motivates you?
- What makes you happy?
- What depresses you?
- What errors you have made by not trusting your initial inclination.
Ensure that you are Consistent in the Manner in Which you conduct Yourself:
- You will never be able to control and be a success at everything.
- Getting the right result isn’t always attainable as it’s more important to stay true to yourself and be sincere and transparent.
- Evolving and being amicable in your professional relationships doesn’t mean you need to change the core principles that you comprise of.
- What are my values and are they unwavering?
There are Going to be Bumps in the Road:
- There is going to be failure and tough times along the way, even if you have the most fantastic vision and you are an extremely successful person.
- Sometimes other people may be more knowledgeable in certain facades of their skills, characteristics and capabilities and this may be tough to fathom.
- Being honest at all times doesn’t ensure you will achieve your goals; it makes you realize that your actions aren’t always going to bring about success.
- Think long term and don’t be too driven by money.