Magic Johnson- Former Basketballer (In a Nutshell)
- Magic Johnson was born in the United States on August 14th, 1959.
- He played professional basketball from 1979 until 1991.
- “I wanted to do two things when I was growing up, about your age. I wanted to play in the NBA, and I wanted to be a businessman after my basketball career was over, and that is what I am doing now.”- Magic Johnson
- “I’m the one who will take chances, not worry about the backlash.”- Magic Johnson
Continue reading “Magic Johnson- Former Basketballer”
What made Kobe Bryant the person that he was (In a Nutshell)
- Kobe Bryant was an American basketball player born on August 23, 1978 and died on January 26, 2020.
- He played for the Los Angeles Lakers basketball team from 1996, until 2016.
- “Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.”- Kobe Bryant
- “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.”- Kobe Bryant
- “If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail.”- Kobe Bryant
Continue reading “What made Kobe Bryant the person that he was”
LeBron James (In a Nutshell)
- LeBron James is an American basketball player, born on December 30, 1984.
- 4 times NBA champion.
- 16 times NBA-All-Star.
- “I never get too high on my stardom on what I can do.”- LeBron James
- “You know my family and friends have never been yes-men. ‘Yes, you’re doing the right thing and always right.’ No, they tell me when I’m wrong, and that’s why I’ve been able to stay who I am and stay humble.”- LeBron James
- “I do have motivation. A lot of motivation.” LeBron James
Continue reading “What Makes LeBron James such a Success”