Michael Jordan (In a Nutshell)
- Michael Jordan got cut from his high school basketball team, but went on to become arguably the best basketball player ever. If he had given up playing his ability would have meant nothing!
- Being resilient allows someone or something the strength of character to have a go.
- Adaptability is essential and timing is extremely important.
- Having the capability to deal with setbacks along the way.
- Pursuing goals that may seem insurmountable or be perceived in that manner by internal and/or external forces.