Dani Alves- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Dani Alves was born in Brazil on May 6th, 1983.
- He is a Right-back.
- In his Youth-career he played for Juazeiro and Bahia.
- During his Senior career he played for Bahia Sevilla, Barcelona, Juventus, Paris Saint- Germain and São Paulo.
- Having played for Brazil 119 times is impressive.
- He is a player with the most collective honours in the history of football: 43.
- “The fear of losing makes you better because it stops you cruising.”- Dani Alves
Dani Alves- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “I think that my team is more important than me.”- Dani Alves
- “In football, I’ve always been about adapting to what’s asked of me, to what my team-mates need from me. I’m a team player.”- Dani Alves
- “People automatically think that because you attack, you can’t defend. Not true.”- Dani Alves
Dani Alves- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “I don’t have an expiry date. My body is my answer – when I see that I can no longer compete, when my head is not in it anymore, it will be the time to stop.”- Dani Alves
- “If you live your life by what others say, it stops being your life.”- Dani Alves
- “A player cannot rely only on his name to make a difference but also has to work hard and make things happen on the pitch.”- Dani Alves
Dani Alves- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “A national team is a reflection of its country’s football, and both Brazil and Argentina have earned respect for what they’ve achieved.”- Dani Alves
- “People are marked down for their age – once you get past 30, people look at you a bit funny. When you get to 35, the questions are all, ‘when are you going to stop?’ Calm Down!”- Dani Alves