Michael J. Fox- Former Actor (In a Nutshell)
- Michael J. Fox was born in Canada on June 9th, 1961.
- He is regarded as a Canadian-American retired actor from a professional perspective.
- It’s remarkable that he started acting at age 15, in 1976.
- The decision to retire was made in the year 2000. Approximately two years after he made his battle with Parkinson’s disease public.
- “My View of life is colored by humor and looking at the best in any situation.”- Michael J. Fox
Michael J. Fox- Former Actor (Nitty Gritty)
- “I have a remarkably normal life.”- Michael J. Fox
- “Life is the power that’s greater than I can even comprehend, The way life runs through everything, even the tiniest elements of nature – that makes me humble.”- Michael J. Fox
- “I really love being alive. I love my family and my work. I love the opportunity I have to do things. That’s what happiness is.”- Michael J. Fox
- “I think the scariest person in the world is the person with no sense of humor.”- Michael J. Fox
Michael J. Fox- Former Actor (What set him apart)
- “If you asked my kids to describe me, they’d go through a whole list of words before even thinking about Parkinson’s. And honestly, I don’t think about it that much either. I talk about it because it’s there, but it’s not my totality.”- Michael J. Fox
- “Certainly people have a lot tougher situations than I’ve had to deal with. But I will say we are all dying from the moment we are born. This is not just rehearsal.”- Michael J. Fox
Michael J. Fox- Former Actor (Final Thoughts)
- “In fact, Parkinson’s has made me a better person. A better husband, father and overall human being.”- Michael J. Fox