Olivier Giroud- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Olivier Giroud was born in France on September 30th, 1986.
- During his senior career he played for Grenoble, Tours, Montepellier, Arsenal and Chelsea.
- He was loaned out to Istres when at Grenoble and was loaned out from Montpellier to Tours.
- Having played 110 games for France since 2011 and scoring 46 goals is impressive.
- He is a striker that has been at Chelsea since 2018, but is going to AC Milan for two years with an option of a third. The contract was signed in July, 2021.
Olivier Giroud- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “I know when I am good and when I am not good. I don’t need anyone to tell me.”- Olivier Giroud
- “One thing is sure: I really enjoyed my five years at Arsenal.”- Olivier Giroud
- “The main thing is to work hard. When you work hard, you’ll be in the team. It’s as simple as that. And that’s what I’m going to do, put my head down, work hard, and see where it takes me.”- Olivier Giroud
Olivier Giroud- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “I work in training to be ready.”- Olivier Giroud
- “It’s nice to be cheered, but I’ll always have a good attitude on the pitch.”- Olivier Giroud
- “I am a competitor, and I want to win again and again.”- Olivier Giroud
- “As for myself, in sport you have to question yourself evert week and be ready in your head, and you have to be at 100% of determination if you want to keep going and win games; you cannot afford to be at 80% or 90%.”- Olivier Giroud
Olivier Giroud- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “I have certain values. I know where I come from. I am a hard worker. I’m conscious of my luck.”- Olivier Giroud
- “You have to have faith in your own qualities; that is part of being a footballer; being strong in your head. That is more than half of the quality you need to be a football player.”- Olivier Giroud
- “You always have to work hard and keep the faith.”- Olivier Giroud