Roger Federer- More than a Tennis Player (In a Nutshell)
- Roger Federer was born in Switzerland on August 8th, 1981.
- He is a tennis player that’s won 19 Grand Slams.
- “My dad said if you become a tennis professional just make sure you get into the top hundred, because you have to make a little bit of money. You make a living so you can pay your coaching and, you know, your travels.”- Roger Federer
Roger Federer- More than a Tennis Player (Nitty Gritty)
- “I did the right things in so many tournaments. But like I said, sometimes it just goes the other way. Maybe you’ve already won so much that it even it out a bit sometimes. I don’t know.”- Roger Federer
- “I’m a positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.”- Roger Federer
- “When you do something best in life, you don’t really want to give that up – and for me it’s tennis.”- Roger Federer
Roger Federer- More than a Tennis Player (What sets him apart)
- “To handle the stardom, the red carpets, the photo shoots, people all of a sudden recognizing you and following you in everyday life, it’s a bit weird. It’s strange, and it can have funny effects on you in terms of do you like it or don’t you like it. Some people run away from it, some people embrace it; I found a good middle ground.”- Roger Federer
- “Clearly, when you win everything it’s fun. That doesn’t necessarily mean you love the game more.”- Roger Federer
Roger Federer- More than a Tennis Player (Final Thoughts)
- “You know, I don’t only play for the record books.”- Roger Federer
- “I can’t stay No. 1 for fifty years, you know. We’ll see what happens.”- Roger Federer
- “Being a husband is for me as big a priority as being a father.”- Roger Federer