Aaron Mooy- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Aaron Mooy was born is Australia on September 15th, 1990.
- In his youth he played for NSWIS and Bolton Wanderers.
- He has been a pivotal part of different teams; ranging from A-League to the Premier League.
- Having been a part of the Australian team at four age levels pretty impressive.
- He is a midfielder who has played for Shanghai SIPG in China since 2020.
- Has represented his country (Australia) on 43 occasions and scored six goals.
- “If you play well that’s helping the team.”- Aaron Mooy
Aaron Mooy- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “Game management is very important. Realizing the situation of a match.”- Aaron Mooy
- “I grew up quickly at St. Mirren. I realized that if we got relegated, it wasn’t just me who was affected, it was the people at the club who could lose their livelihood and whole families could suffer because of it.”- Aaron Mooy
- “The Championship’s a tough division, a strong league. Playing in this league, I’m improving and still think I can get to a higher level, definitely, and play more consistent.”- Aaron Mooy
Aaron Mooy- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “I decided to leave England because I wanted to try something new.”- Aaron Mooy
- “The football is different to England, but it is a very high level in China. The Chinese league is growing all the time, the owners of the teams invest a lot of care, they want to win and this makes the league very competitive.”- Aaron Mooy
- “I always wanted to experience 50 games at least in a season because all the players in the world, they do that every year.”- Aaron Mooy
Aaron Mooy- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “Players say going to a World Cup, it’s one of the best parts of their career, and I can’t wait.”- Aaron Mooy
- “It’s the coach’s job to pick the system, we just try and implement as best as we can.”- Aaron Mooy
- “I keep working and going. I don’t set too many targets, I’ll just keep going.”- Aaron Mooy