John Stones- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- John Stones was born in England on May 28th, 1994.
- During his youth career he played with Barnsley.
- In his senior career he has played for Barnsley and Everton.
- Since 2016 he has played for Manchester City who he currently represents.
- At international level he has played for England U19, England U20, England U21 and England.
- He is a centre back.
- “I’ve enjoyed the challenges of playing in the biggest games.”- John Stones
John Stones- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “I’m a big enough lad now to know that I should just get over it and do what I have to do, by getting out on the training pitch and correcting the faults.”- John Stones
- “It is always good to self-analyse and be self-critical. That is how I’ve got through so far and improved.”- John Stones
- “I’m a defender first and foremost- blocks, headers, vital tackles, or even the communication side of it, which is massive but doesn’t really get recognised.”- John Stones
John Stones- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “As a player you get scrutinised and rightly so, sometimes it’s what comes with a move that I’ve made. I’ve just got to take that on the chin and concentrate on me.”- John Stones
- “Everyone finds their little ways of getting past bad moments and everyone has them, it’s football. We get the good moments and we get stick. You can start overthinking, it’s human, everyone does it.”- John Stones
John Stones- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “It’s not me being rude or disrespectful but as I’ve got older I’ve realised I can question people or ask why. Maybe in the past I’ve been scared to ask them or the reaction of what I would get back.”- John Stones