Andrew Robertson- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Andrew Robertson was born in Scotland on March 11th, 1994.
- During his youth career he played with Celtic and Queen’s Park.
- In his senior career he has played for Queen’s Park, Dundee United and Hull City.
- Since 2017 he has played for Liverpool, who he currently represents.
- At international level he has played for Scotland U21 and Scotland.
- He is a left back.
- “I set myself high standards, and when I drop below them, I’m not happy about it.”- Andrew Robertson
Andrew Robertson- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “Football is full of highs and lows, but when people retire, they often say, ‘I wish I’d enjoyed it more.’”- Andrew Robertson
- “Not many things bug me, but if there’s one that does, it’s the idea that my story is a football fairytale.”- Andrew Robertson
- “There’s not much point breaking records if, in the end, it doesn’t mean anything.”
- “I’m not a good spectator; I’m a nightmare when I’m injured and I’m not playing.”- Andrew Robertson
- “I’ll never praise myself, because there’s always improvement to be made.”- Andrew Robertson
Andrew Robertson- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “I don’t like sitting on the bench even when it was very rare at Hull to rest during cup games.”- Andrew Robertson
- “You want the world-class players playing at the World Cup, and you want them to do themselves justice.”- Andrew Robertson
- “Sometimes my passes don’t find people, but I do try and create.”- Andrew Robertson
- “We need to chip in with goals and assists. It’s not just the front three. It’s not just the defence that keeps clean sheets, either. It’s a team game.”- Andrew Robertson
Andrew Robertson- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “Everything I get praised for, I can still work on and get better.”- Andrew Robertson
- “At the top end of the Premier League you have to be ruthless. Even just to get in the top four is hard.”- Andrew Robertson
- “With or without the armband, I would love to pull on the country’s colours. That doesn’t change.”- Andrew Robertson
- “For me, at the level I’m playing at, I would love to finish my career at Liverpool if you gave me that option.”- Andrew Robertson