Mohamed Salah- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Mohamed Salah was born in Egypt on June 15th, 1992.
- In his youth he played at Ittihad Basyoun, Othmason Tanta and Al Mokawloon.
- During his senior career he has played for Al Mokawloon, Basel, Chelsea. He was loaned out by Chelsea to Florentina and Roma and subsequently made a permanent move to Roma and has played at Liverpool since 2017.
- He is a forward/winger who has played for Egypt U20, Egypt U23 and Egypt.
Mohamed Salah- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “Every year, every day, every month, I am proving myself.”- Mohamed Salah
- “I keep my focus on the team and concentrate on the best possible match preparations.”- Mohamed Salah
- “Ever since I was a kid, I had been a Liverpool fan – they were my favourite Premier League club.”- Mohamed Salah
- “I give all my life to football; I only think about football. This is what is on my mind all the time.”- Mohamed Salah
Mohamed Salah- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “I have said many times I play for the team to help the team win the games. That is the most important thing for me.”- Mohamed Salah
- “Each game, we try to win the three points, but every game, I want to score and help the team.”- Mohamed Salah
- “I gave a lot for football because I wanted to be as professional as possible.”- Mohamed Salah
- “There’s something very special about playing for Liverpool.”- Mohamed Salah
Mohamed Salah- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “I have to be natural and not doing anything fake, not lying on social media, in interviews and life.”- Mohamed Salah
- “I’ll never forget where I came from. It’s always on my mind.”- Mohamed Salah
- “I always like to improve myself.”- Mohamed Salah