Marcus Rashford- Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Marcus Rashford was born in England on October 31st, 1997.
- In his youth he played at Fletcher Moss Rangers and Manchester United.
- During his senior career he has only played for Manchester United, at club level.
- He is a striker that has scored 11 goals for England 40 games.
- “I learn something new every game. Every game is always different, no matter how you try and think about it beforehand.”- Marcus Rashford
Marcus Rashford- Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “Emotionally, making my debut has been the highlight so far. I don’t know I was starting until three minutes before. I went in and put my shirt on, and the team were already in the tunnel.”- Marcus Rashford
- “I want to score more goals; the main ambition is goals.”- Marcus Rashford
- “I want to become the ultimate centre forward. I want to be able to play on the left, on the right, and down the middle.”- Marcus Rashford
Marcus Rashford- Footballer (What sets him apart)
- “Of course I am happy to play in any of the attacking roles, but for me, where I can score the most goals is down the middle.”- Marcus Rashford
- “It’s not just about showing people what you can do on the ball in those wider positions, it’s about gaining the full understanding of each position and what it takes to get that spot.”- Marcus Rashford
Marcus Rashford- Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “When you get the first knock, it kind of wakes you up: you know, they are men, and it is not like Under-18s when you can take loads of knocks and know you will be fine, that you won’t feel anything after the game, and then you can give it back to them.”- Marcus Rasford
- “I now get recognised in the street, which is strange, but I don’t go out as much as I used to. It’s not a downside; I just have to be a bit more private.”- Marcus Rashford