What sets Gylfi Sigurdsson apart (In a Nutshell)
- Gylfi Sigurdsson was born in Iceland on September 8th, 1989.
- He is a professional footballer who plays for Iceland. He plays for Everton in the Premier League.
- The position he plays is attacking midfield.
- Having played for Iceland 78 times and scored 25 goals, is impressive.
- He has featured in 30 of 32 games that Everton have played in Premier League Season 2020/21.
- Having been a good leader, he has been captain of Everton on a few occasions in Premier League Season 2020/21.
What sets Gylfi Sigurdsson apart (Nitty Gritty)
- “When I was young, all I wanted to do was play football.”- Gylfi Sigurdsson
- “All of the players want to play in the Premier League. I think it’s about being in the right place at the right time.”- Gylfi Sigurdsson
- “Of course I want to play my way into the starting line-up, that’s what every player wants to do.”- Gylfi Sigurdsson
- “Playing for Iceland, you always find the stats are against you, so I never pay too much attention to them.”- Gylfi Sigurdsson
What sets Gylfi Sigurdsson apart (the way he approaches football)
- “The things I love are scoring goals and getting in the box, getting on the end of crosses and taking up positions where the ball might fall to you.”- Gylfi Sigurdsson
- “If you get a few successive games you are going to get in to your stride and once you start playing more you get more confidence and then you can push on.”- Gylfi Sigurdsson
- “As a player you want to play every game that you can and play as many minutes as you can.”- Gylfi Sigurdsson
What sets Gylfi Sigurdsson apart (Final Thoughts)
- “It’s a good feeling when you deliver under a lot of pressure.”- Gylfi Sigurdsson