What makes Jamie Vardy such a success (In a Nutshell)
- An English footballer born on January 11th, 1987. He has for Leicester City in the English Premier League since 2012.
- In 2016 Leicester City won the Premier League for the first time ever.
- “Competition for places only benefits you. If you know you’ve got that much competition, then you’re just going to have to work that extra but harder so you can catch the gaffer’s eye.”- Jamie Vardy
What makes Jamie Vardy such a success (Nitty Gritty)
- “Obviously, when you’re doing fitness work at a club all week and every week, it’s all about specific drills for what you need to do on the pitch. So I’d be doing a different drill to the centre-midfielders. It’s specifically tailored for me. For example, my drills are high speed. It’s all about trying to break the line with a sharp sprint.”- Jamie Vardy
What makes Jamie Vardy such a success (What sets him apart)
- “Confidence is sky high, but we’re also all very grounded. We know, in football, nothing can be taken for granted.”- Jamie Vardy
- “If I go in the gym, it will slow me down. I don’t go for weights or anything like that. Each and every person is different, and this is my way, and I’m sure if someone else tried doing what I do, then it probably wouldn’t work for them.”- Jamie Vardy
What makes Jamie Vardy such a success (Final Thoughts)
- “I pinch myself every day anyway. Everyone knows the road I have had in the game and how I have managed to get myself to where I am today.”- Jamie Vardy
- “My life has changed, but I’m not money-motivated at all; that’s the last thing on my mind. I just want to play football, and that’s how I’ve always been.”- Jamie Vardy