What makes Harry Kane more than just a footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Harry Kane was born in England on July 28th, 1993.
- He is a striker that plays in the Premier League and for the English national team.
- He has been a part of the Tottenham (Spurs) senior team squad since 2009.
- He has scored 32 goals in 51 games for England; he is a striker that scores goals!
- “It is about that self-belief, that self-drive, that has got me to where I am now.”- Harry Kane
What makes Harry Kane more than just a footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “If I can be a role model, or if I can maybe make another manager play a younger player coming through rather than buy a player, that’s incredible.”- Harry Kane
- “I think self-belief is a massive thing in football. If you don’t believe in yourself, not many others will. Work hard and believe in yourself, and I think you’ll go as far as your body will take you.”- Harry Kane
What makes Harry Kane more than just a footballer (What sets him apart)
- “Maybe defenders don’t always get the recognition like the other players get.”- Harry Kane
- “The more players who come through the academy and make it into the first team, that’s what we want. Not just the club but for the country. If they’re young English players coming through, that’s fantastic. I’m happy to be part of that.”- Harry Kane
- “Tom Brady is a big inspiration and a big idol of mine.”- Harry Kane
What makes Harry Kane more than just a footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “If I can be a role model for kids, then that’s fantastic. That’s what I want to do.”- Harry Kane
- “Anything I can do that will help me and the team, I’m happy to do it.”- Harry Kane