Art (In a Nutshell)
- It has the power to be therapeutic and help mental health improve.
- Can help someone think about a situation from an abstract perspective as it inspires a person to think laterally.
- The power of art is that it can tell a story, with the artistic image being the prominent part of the symbolic nature of the painting.
- Art can make a person think beneath the surface.
- It can help someone be more relaxed, as it can range from something as simple as doing dots to creating a masterpiece.
- It’s a great way to increase a person looking at situations in life beneath the surface.
- Even if a painting or art piece can be deemed below standard, the name can ensure that the art work constructed has meaning attached to it.
- You have the opportunity to meet new people, or do art on your own; whether a person wants to gain from the activity or social interaction is up to them.
- Instagram means that you can have social interaction and still be independent.
Art (Final Thoughts)
- It can make a person who is depressed or anxious more confident.
- Can help a person overcome the negatives of life.
- It reduces stress.
- The power of art is that it can make you more content and increase your self esteem.
- You can learn about colours, shapes and most of all its subjective; anything goes!
- There’s no right or wrong when a person is doing art as a hobby.