Peyton Manning- Former NFL Player (In a Nutshell)
- Peyton Manning was born in the United States on March 24th, 1976.
- The position he played was quarterback.
- There were two teams he represented; Indianapolis Colts and Denver Broncos.
- The decision for him to retire was made on March 7th, 2016.
- “Don’t ever think, no matter how old you are, that you don’t need to be coached.”- Peyton Manning
- “Football’s been such a part of my life. It’s allowed me to meet so many people and do so many things.”- Peyton Manning
Continue reading “Peyton Manning- Former NFL Player”
Kurt Warner- Former NFL Player (In a Nutshell)
- Kurt Warner was born in the United States on June 22nd, 1971.
- The position that he played was Quarterback.
- He retired from playing NFL in January, 2010.
- “You have to live life for today and for this moment.”- Kurt Warner
- “Sports have an amazing way of banding people together from all walks of life, building relationships that never would have happened.”- Kurt Warner
Continue reading “Kurt Warner- Former NFL Player”
Warren Moon- Former NFL Player (In a Nutshell)
- Warren Moon was born in the United States on November 18th, 1956.
- The position he played was Quarterback.
- Playing for five teams was a fair achievement; Edmonton Eskimos, Houston Oilers, Minnesota Vikings, Seattle Seahawks and Kansas City Chiefs.
- He made the decision to retire in January 2001.
- “In football, it’s the ultimate team sport. You have to have good people around you as a quarterback for things to happen.”- Warren Moon
Continue reading “Warren Moon- Former NFL Player”