Only Child (In a Nutshell)
- A person that has no brothers or sisters.
- Parents can put all their energy into bringing up their only child.
- They are wrongly viewed stereotypically as being spoilt by their parents.
- It’s obviously cheaper financially to have only one child as opposed to two or more.
- Can mean that a person is more independent, which can be an advantage.
- Analyse yourself more effectively.
- Emphasise your strengths more.
Continue reading “What’s the Life of an Only Child Like?”
Top Ten Team- (Two Players from Leicester City, One from every other Team- Formation- 4-3-3)- Top Ten Team v Bottom Ten Team- Who Wins?
Starting Line up: Kasper Schmeichel (Captain), Kyle Walker, Tyrone Mings, Michael Keane, Ben Chilwell (Vice Captain), James Ward-Prowse, Ruben Neves, Youri Tielemans, Mohamed Salah, Harry Kane, Wilfiried Zaha
Continue reading “Premier League- Jigsaw Puzzle- Following Matchweek 8 (Top Ten Team)”
Bottom Ten Team- (Two Players from Arsenal, one from every other Team- Formation- 4-3-3)-Bottom Ten Team v Top Ten Team- Who Wins?
Starting Line up: Sam Johnstone, Ola Aina, Gabriel Magalhaes, Aaron Cresswell, Charlie Taylor, Charlie Taylor, Bruno Fernandes (Captain), John Lundstram, Adam Lallana, Patrick Bamford (Vice Captain), Alexandre Lacazette, Callum Wilson
Continue reading “Premier League- Jigsaw Puzzle- Following Matchweek 8 (Bottom Ten Team)”