Anthony Rendon- Baseballer (In a Nutshell)
- Anthony Rendon was born in the United States on June 6th, 1990.
- He played for Washington Nationals from 2013 to 2019.
- Rendon has represented Los Angeles Angels since 2020.
- “I just try to stay cool, calm and collected.”- Anthony Rendon
- “If it was up to us every single day, then we would all have a perfect life, but stuff happens, but it’s an imperfect world.”- Anthony Rendon
- “How am I different than anyone else? I’m a human being, and I have my faults, too.”- Anthony Rendon
Anthony Rendon- Baseballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “I didn’t grow up in the worst neighbourhood. It wasn’t the best either.”- Anthony Rendon
- “I’m not a fan of everyone treating you different because you play a sport.”- Anthony Rendon
- “I love being on the field. I love competing. But I’m not a fan of everything that comes with it.”- Anthony Rendon
- “It’s not easy to make the playoffs, and I think a lot of people overlook that. They think it’s a piece of cake, but it’s definitely not.”- Anthony Rendon
Anthony Rendon- Baseballer (What sets him apart)
- “Obviously, I want to win, but at the same time, at the end of the day, it’s a game and that’s what I’m going to treat it as.”- Anthony Rendon
- “They always say baseball is 90 percent mental, 10 percent physical, Whatever that saying is. I don’t even think I know it. But the game is already a game of failure. Going into it not feeling, battling whatever injuries, tests you even more.”- Anthony Rendon
Anthony Rendon- Baseballer (Final Thoughts)
- “I’ve always been calm, as long as I can remember.”- Anthony Rendon
- “I care about my future, of course, but whatever happens, happens.”- Anthony Rendon
- “We can’t worry about the future, just try to be the best person we can today.”- Anthony Rendon