Jimmy Butler- Basketballer (In a Nutshell)
- Jimmy Butler was born in the United States on September 14th, 1989.
- The position he plays is Small forward.
- Having played for Chicago Bulls, Minnesota Timberwolves and Philiadelphia 76ers is pretty impressive.
- Since 2019 he has played for Miami Heat.
- “My whole life people have doubted me. My mum did. People told me in high school I’m too short and not fast enough to play basketball. They didn’t know my story. Because if they did, they’d know that anything is possible.”- Jimmy Butler
Jimmy Butler- Basketballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “I’m blessed; I’m fortunate to be able to play the game that I love every single day.”- Jimmy Butler
- “I’ve changed, and I’ve learned every single year what to and what not to do. But I still pride myself on doing the right things. Doing what I’m supposed to be doing on both ends of the floor.”- Jimmy Butler
- “I just don’t think there have been many people that understand how important winning is to me.”- Jimmy Butler
Jimmy Butler- Basketballer (What sets him apart)
- “The main thing is confidence. I’m gaining more and more confidence to do whatever I want to do on the basketball, whether it is shooting threes or sprinting to the rim and finishing or ball handling. I’m confident enough because I have worked on it that I am going to do the exact same things in the game.”- Jimmy Butler
- “You get traded. It happens. It’s part of the business.”- Jimmy Butler
Jimmy Butler- Basketballer (Final Thoughts)
- “You can’t be selfish in this game. You’ve got to know, at the end of the day, that it’s all about winning. And when you win, everybody looks good.”- Jimmy Butler
- “I knew that to be successful, I had to be more than a scorer. I had to become a leader. It’s not about scoring. It’s about doing what my team needs me to do.”- Jimmy Butler