Max Verstappen- Formula One Driver (In a Nutshell)
- Max Verstappen was born in Belgium on September 30th, 1997.
- He has driven for Red Bull Racing since 2016.
- It’s remarkable that his ranked the number one ranked driver in the world in 2022. He has had 15 Wins and 17 Podium finishes.
- “I always wanted to be a racing driver. Even if it was not F1, it would be something else.”- Max Verstappen
- “I just want to do the best I can every time.”- Max Verstappen
Max Verstappen- Formula One Driver (Nitty Gritty)
- “Ever since I was 7 years old, Formula 1 has been my career goal, so this opportunity is truly a dream come true.”- Max Verstappen
- “The biggest critic in my life is my dad, so everything else is just a breeze; it doesn’t really matter to me.”- Max Verstappen
- “Of course you learn from certain moments, and always get more and more experience, so maybe in the future you will do some different things, but In general, the basics always stay the same.”- Max Verstappen
Max Verstappen- Formula One Driver (What sets him apart)
- “It is not only about doing a fast lap. You also need to use your brains and be clever, and I think that is what makes you a complete driver at the end.”- Max Verstappen
- “I am not there to finish fourth at the end of the day. I am there to win as a racer, but on the radio, it sounds like I am arrogant and not listening to the team, but it is not like that.”- Max Verstappen
Max Verstappen- Formula One Driver (Final Thoughts)
- “I want to rely on my gut feeling. Isn’t that what made great race drivers in the end?”- Max Verstappen