Ali Krieger- Female Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Ali Krieger was born in the United States on July 28th, 1984.
- She is a Right back, centre back.
- Having played for the United States over 100 times is impressive.
- “There’s always room for improvement no matter what.”- Ali Krieger
- “Surround yourself with good people; surround yourself with positivity and people who are going to challenge you to make you better.”- Ali Krieger
Ali Krieger- Female Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “My dad has always played and coached, so that’s what I knew. I played other sports but always turned towards soccer and had the same love for it as my father. They never forced me to play; I always wanted to. I was always around it.”- Ali Krieger
- “I’m super active, so sitting on the couch and staring at the walls isn’t ideal for me.”- Ali Krieger
- “You can control two things: your work ethic and your attitude about anything.”- Ali Krieger
Ali Krieger- Female Footballer (What sets her apart)
- “I think it’s nice to have a variety of lineups and formations to use against different opponents, depending on what they bring.”- Ali Krieger
- “When you’re at the highest point of your career at the highest level in your sport, any moment that you have setbacks and injuries is devastating. You have to start back from zero, and you never know if you’re going to get back to where you once were.” – Ali Krieger
Ali Krieger- Female Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “I do believe that everything happens for a reason.”- Ali Krieger
- “Injuries give you perspective. They teach you to cherish the moments that I might have taken for granted before.”- Ali Krieger
- “You never know when it’s going to be your last time to step onto the field.”- Ali Krieger