Rohit Sharma- Cricketer (In a Nutshell)
- Rohit Sharma was born in India on April 30th, 1987.
- He is a Right-handed batsman.
- Representing India in all three formats is impressive.
- He has played for Mumbai Indians since 2011.
- “Nothing is easy in cricket. Maybe you watch it on TV, it looks easy. But it is not. You have to use your brain and time the ball.”- Rohit Sharma
- “You need to realise that you must have something to aim for, something to drive you.”- Rohit Sharma
Rohit Sharma- Cricketer (Nitty Gritty)
- “I am not someone like A. B. de Villiers, Gayle, or Dhoni. I don’t have that much power. I have to use my brain to manipulate the field and stick to my strength, which is to hit through the lines.”- Rohit Sharma
- “No matter how talented you are or naturally gifted you are, there’s no substitute to hard work if you got to maintain your standards.”- Rohit Sharma
Rohit Sharma- Cricketer (What sets him apart)
- “People are impatient. They want things to happen overnight, and have no idea of the circumstances and situations that can surround an individual.”- Rohit Sharma
- “You should not remain in your comfort zone; if you want to make it big, you must challenge yourself, get out of your comfort zone, and succeed in doing well outside of your comfort areas.”- Rohit Sharma
Rohit Sharma- Cricketer Final Thoughts)
- “Comebacks are not at all easy. After a major surgery, the difficult part is to conquer the inner demons. It’s all in the mind. Only an individual can overcome his fears.”- Rohit Sharma
- “Every first-class season is important; every game is crucial, irrespective of whether you are in the Indian team or not.”- Rohit Sharma
- “There are things we control – but things that are not in control, no point wasting time and energy on that.”- Rohit Sharma