Rohit Sharma- Cricketer (In a Nutshell)
- Rohit Sharma was born in India on April 30th, 1987.
- He is a Right-handed batsman.
- Representing India in all three formats is impressive.
- He has played for Mumbai Indians since 2011.
- “Nothing is easy in cricket. Maybe you watch it on TV, it looks easy. But it is not. You have to use your brain and time the ball.”- Rohit Sharma
- “You need to realise that you must have something to aim for, something to drive you.”- Rohit Sharma
Continue reading “Rohit Sharma- Cricketer”
Sarfaraz Ahmed- Cricketer (In a Nutshell)
- Sarfaraz Ahmed was born in Pakistan on May 22nd, 1987.
- He is a Wicket-keeper-batsman.
- Representing Pakistan in all three formats is remarkable.
- “I have always enjoyed playing cricket in every format and tried to produce my best out of the national team.”- Sarfaraz Ahmed
- “Sometimes too much criticism is unwarranted.”- Sarfaraz Ahmed
- “If I deviate from my nature, it’s possible that my game will be affected.”- Sarfaraz Ahmed
- “It is important to let go of the past.”- Sarfaraz Ahmed
Continue reading “Sarfaraz Ahmed- Cricketer”
Mitchell Starc- Cricketer (In a Nutshell)
- Mitchell Starc was born in Australia on January 30th, 1990.
- He is Left-arm fast Bowler.
- He has played for New South Wales since 2008/09. Along with that, he has also represented the Sydney Sixers, Yorkshire and Royal Challengers Bangalore and has played for Australia in all three formats.
- “There are certain aspects that cross over from ODI’s to Tests. Tactically, they are quite different and you are a lot longer in the game. It is more like a war of attrition and you think tactically as bowlers.”- Mitchell Starc
Continue reading “Mitchell Starc- Cricketer”