Samuel Eto’o- Former Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Samuel Eto’o was born in Cameroon on March 10th, 1981.
- He was a Striker.
- Having represented Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan and Chelsea is remarkable.
- The decision to retire was made by him on September 7th, 2019.
- He played 118 games for Cameroon and scored 56 goals.
- “I know how to score goals. That’s what I’ve done all my life, and that’s what I’ll continue doing.”- Samuel Eto’o
- “My job is to score goals.”- Samuel Eto’o
Samuel Eto’o- Former Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “I grew up in a family where my father always told me, defend your ideas when you think your ideas are good, and struggle to get your story written. And I’ve always fought for that.”- Samuel Eto’o
- “It is important to feel the support of my family. Mentally, I can get away from everything that is football when I come home to be with them. Yes, work is a pleasure, but there will always be family.”- Samuel Eto’o
Samuel Eto’o- Former Footballer (What set him apart)
- “Anything can happen in life, but you have to be a man and sometimes say certain things.”- Samuel Eto’o
- “I have the belief that all the qualified teams can create suprises at the World Cup and not just the traditional top favourites.”- Samuel Eto’o
- “People can attack me personally, say what they want – I don’t give a damn.”- Samuel Eto’o
- “Money is not the most important to me.”- Samuel Eto’o
Samuel Eto’o- Former Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “Jose Mourinho is one of the best managers with whom I have worked. I had a chance not only to have him as a coach but a colleague, a friend, a big brother. I had a chance to learn from him and he was open to receiving advice from me as well, even though I think he knew it all.”- Samuel Eto’o