Fabio Cannavaro- Former Footballer (In a Nutshell)
- Fabio Cannavaro was born in Italy on September 13th, 1973.
- He was a Centre-back.
- In his Youth career he played for Napoli.
- During his Senior career he played for Napoli, Parma, Internzaionate, Juventus, Real Madrid and Al-Ahli.
- Playing 136 games for the Italian national team is remarkable.
- He retired from professional football in 2011.
- “I started playing football in the streets.”- Fabio Cannavaro
- “Football is everything for me in my life.”- Fabio Cannavaro
Fabio Cannavaro- Former Footballer (Nitty Gritty)
- “I began searching for my confidence on the pitch as a young boy.”- Fabio Cannavaro
- “When someone becomes a part of the Azzuri squad that has won a World Cup, they are like family, and they never abandon anyone.”- Fabio Cannavaro
- “An experience abroad really enriches you.”- Fabio Cannavaro
- “A compact defense has always been the basis of Italy’s team.”- Fabio Cannavaro
- “I think to reach a Champions League final that isn’t easy, whether it’s in Europe and Asia.”- Fabio Cannavaro
Fabio Cannavaro- Former Footballer (What set him apart)
- “For me, my passion is just to play the game, it doesn’t matter if no one comes to the stadium to watch.”- Fabio Cannavaro
- “A coach needs time to get to know the players, the environment, the fans and the culture of the club. You can’t solve everything in one or two months.”- Fabio Cannavaro
- “Someone who signs a contract must respect it.”- Fabio Cannavaro
- “As a player it was always not easy to play Australia. It was always very difficult.”- Fabio Cannavaro
Fabio Cannavaro- Former Footballer (Final Thoughts)
- “I don’t drink or smoke.”- Fabio Cannavaro
- “Conte is a good friend and is very charismatic.”- Fabio Cannavaro
- “I was strong inside my head.”- Fabio Cannavaro